"Our vision is to be the world leader in agriculture implements and related services. We will earn our customer's enthusiasm through continual improvement driven by integrity, team work and innovation."
"Dasmesh group engaged in design and manufacturing of precise agriculture implements. Team is dedicated to provide world class products and services so that customer will earn maximum value, while our employees and business partners will share in our success."
We are governed by the Core values of the Landforce Group. They are an amalgamation of what we have been, what we are and what we want to be. These values are the compass that guides our actions, both personal and corporate. They are:
• Good Corporate Citizenship: We will continue to seek long term success in alignment with the needs of the communities we serve. We will do this without compromising on ethical business standards.
• Professionalism: We have always sought the best people for the job and given them the freedom and the opportunity to grow. We will continue to do so. We will support innovation and well reasoned risk taking, but will demand performance.
• Customer first: We exist and prosper only because of the customer. We will respond to the changing needs and expectations of our customers speedily, courteously and effectively.
• Quality focus: Quality is the key to delivering value for money to our customers. We will make quality a driving value in our work, in our products and in our interactions with others. We will do it 'First Time Right.'
• Dignity of the individual: We will value individual dignity, uphold the right to express disagreement and respect the time and efforts of others. Through our actions, we will nurture fairness, trust, and transparency
Dasmesh team is committed to achieve customer satisfaction by developing and manufacturing precise agriculture implements through Quality Management System and continual improvement.
We recognize our responsibility to the Environment and are committed to implementation of practices that will promote environmental compatibility and prevention of pollution. We will continually improve environmental management activities and processes and evaluate technologies to meet or exceed environmental compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and other requirements, as well as promote conservation of natural resources.
We are committed to work in a safe manner for the safety of all around us, that includes injury free work environment and to be in compliance with all associated laws and regulations. To accomplish this goal, we are committed to provide necessary engineering and technical resources, encourage development of safe work attitudes, develop and communicated safety programs and standards and provide safety training and discipline throughout the organization.