Landforce Inter Row Rotary Weeder is used for the cultivation of weeds from various row crops such as corn, sugarcane, sunflower, cotton etc. Its modular structure allows the usages of independent tillage heads to suits the cultivation needs of multiple rows. The Landforce Inter Row Rotary Weeder provides a savings of 70 - 80 % concerning to hoeing labour.
As by using this machine, we remove the weed, so there is no need to use herbicides thus machine is environment friendly.
- The use of inter row rotary cultivator significantly reduce or even eliminates the need to use chemical weed-killers, which can pollute the environment.
- Because of the special ``C`` shapes of the blades, the soil does not get compacted.
- It provide maximum protection of crop integrity.
- Saving labour, time & cost of cultivation.
- Depth Control wheel support the machine by relieving the load weight on the tractor 3-point linkage and make it possible to adjust the working depth.
- Spring Pressure allows to adjust the pressure that each working element exerts on the soil.
- The position of the working element can be shifted along the beam to satisfy different work requirement.
- The working width of each working unit can be modified very easily just by changing the position of the bolts.
* Implements for tractor more then100 HP are also available. Customers are request to submit the requirements.
* Company reserves the right to modify the design, so customers are requested to ensure about specification and weight before placing the order.